About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Sunday 27 March 2011

Saturday 26th March



Thanks for all the lovely comments from honey and Hsin - Yi Sorry i havent posted for a while dizzy is keeping us buzy! even me and Norm are busy training her not to bite and how to be nice to visitors and to come back when top dog blows his special shiney whistle!
Also a big hello to Nan and Chewy glad you like my site! don't wory chew I'll ask mummy if she can knit you a nice wolly jumper so you dont get cold when your chasing a ball along the beach! think yourself lucky i dont get nice tennis balls, just stinky old socks with holes in them!
  Ellie says Love ya and big hugs all round xxxx

Dizzy's started going for walks now!!! It's nice to have afew hours to myself during the day although when she gets back she's still got just as much energy as she had before the walk :( Which is really strange for Ellie because she's only ever had labs before and when we get back we have a huge drink of water and then sleep for the rest of the day but Dizzy just never gets tierd!! she's nuts :)

Dizzy all wobbely trying to walk on the pebbles!

Chewing twigs
She's spotted the treats!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx