About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Thursday 14 April 2011

14th April (ellie)

Hello!
Sorry that we haven't posted in a while but i have been really busy revising for exams lately as I'm sitting my french GCSE Early and i also have a lot of exams after Easter which are keeping me busy with revision so i don't  have much spare time to help dumpling keep on top of her blog.
also sorry to Honey and Hsin - Yi  i haven't been keeping up with your blog either but I'll check it tonight and leave a comment i need some advice on how to get Dizzys toilet training up to scratch!
P.S Hiya nan a big cuddle for you and grandad love you lots and lots xxx!

Okay a big story for you today!
2 weeks ago on Friday Trinket (one of the nice ginger kitties)came into the house early in the morning after he escape and was outside all night!
His tail was practically missing! so mum rushed him to the vets and the lady said that Trinket had gone to sleep in the hood of a car and when the car turned on the fan thingy went round and mish mashed his tail!!!!!! Ouchies!!!!
Well he had to have his tail cut off and Then he had to stay shut in a room for 2 whole weeks without seeing anyone accept our humans!!
everyone was very sad because they all said trinket had such a lovely long really fluffy tail that was always swishing around.He had to have a cone too, like i did when i had mastitis, mummy says i was much better at using the cone because i could protect my food bowl and scoop up treats but trinket just gets it covered in food and always gets stuck in doors.
One more thing, Ellie is training me up for a show soon, so wish me luck!
Note: dumpling is awful At shows she gets excited when the judge comes close to her or touches her and the most annoying thing is, as soon as you show her a treat she SITS when the only thing you want her to do is STAND so they can judge her!!!! 

 In memory of Trinkets tail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx