About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Saturday 5 March 2011

5th March

hey guys, sorry i haven't posted for ages but we've been pretty busy with Dizzy.
shes very sweet and I've got to say shes not as bad as i thought she was. she always plays with me and cuddles with me but shes still a little nippy. she bites my ankles a bit but shes getting loads better.
Some really exciting news now..
mummy and top dog have decided to take me for a scan next week so we can know for definite if I'm having pups. Mummy's friend from down the road used to breed great Danes and she gave me a bit of a check up but she said that it was hard to tell whether or not i was pregnant because she was checking for the signs of a great Dane not a Labrador. so at the mo it's 50/50 but I'll let you know if there's any news.

P.s Ellie can't find the camera connector thingy at the minute so she can't put any pics on this post but when top dog gets back we'll upload some pics for you
xx Dumpling

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dumpling and Ellie!
    Love the new blog, the whole site is looking fab, or should I say ... woof woof woof, woooof woof worf...My canine is not very good, will have to spend more time on Rosetta Bone!
    Big kisses and a rub on the belly
    Logsy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx