About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Thursday 24 February 2011

Thursday 23rd February

hello!
sorry that i havent posted for a while but we've had a very busy week.
I have some good news but ......     you could also count it as bad news, we got a new puppy!
she is a 7 and  a half weeks old jack russell terrier and very, very small the humans love her but me and Norm are not so keen she always jumps at me, plays with my tail, wees on the carpet,is alowed up on all the sofas and gets lots of yummy cheese which is one of my favourites! I'm also very tierd because she wouldn't stop crying all night last and kept me and norm awake for ages :(
Oh and by the way at the moment her name is dizzy but ellie has asked me to say if you have any suggestions of what to call her then that would be great xxx


here are some pictures of her.

Dizzy just woken up
Me trying to catch up on some beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx