About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Friday 11 March 2011

Friday 11th March

Some bad news today.
 Mummy and Top dog took me to the vets for my scan and it turns out that i will not be a mum after all.
Thanks for the comments Honey Glad you like the blog.
I think it's much brighter and happier than before. Ellie got some nice pictures of Dizz for my blog although she still isn't very good!
At the moment Dizzy's laying on Ellie's lap squeaking and wrigling and barking in her sleep  he he he!
Dizz will be going for her first vacinations next week so she'll finally be able to go out of the house! so Ellie's going to be doing lot's of training on a lead and colar in the garden. She also needs a bath now shes got jam on her back and mud under her armpits! but mummy said she needs to properly settle in first because most doggies find having a bath a bit spooky at first. she's been here 2 weeks now so she should be fine.

Ellie's trying her best to upload some videos but it takes about tree hours and even then sometimes it doesn't work! but you should have some soon. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your false pregnancy, Dumpling! You must be sad - but also relieved in a way coz it's a lot of hard work being a mummy! Are you going to have your operation now? It's better for doggies if you're just going to be pets to have the operation so you don't have to worry about things like false pregnancies (and of course, unwanted puppies!) - coz it's a lot of time & hard work & research to do it right and so it's better left to the breeders. And then we can just concentrate on being happy pets! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx