About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Friday 18 February 2011

Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th February

Didn't do anything much today either although top dog and mummy are talking about walking me on monday YEY!   :)

Just want to say sorry about the delay in posts i don't have much time to update regularly also I'm having a bit of trouble starting up the comments part of my blog once i get it going i'll let you know.
xxx Dumpling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx