About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Saturday 12 February 2011

Friday 11th february

  I had a normal day today just lazed around the house on the nice squashy sofa in the kitchen whilst the human pups were at school.
i havent been able to go for my walkies lately 'cause ive been pawly with this thing called Mastitis, it's a really nasty infection in the mammary glands (teats) and it really hurts. My whole back end including my legs was completely swollen and i had a fever. the vet decided i needed a small operation to get it fixed and after a week i was back to normal. Ive just finished all my yucky pills ive had to take too!  :)
But top dog and mummy still think i should have some time off from walking (hmph) :(     well better safe than sorry i suppose :)
Hmph BOOORED!

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dumpling & family.
    We were visiting Honey's blog when we saw the link for yours so we decided to come visit.
    We just wanted to tell you that you are a very pretty doggie & we are looking forward to seeing some more pictures of you when you are feeling much better.
    I am a Mini Fox Terrier & I am 15 yrs old, my Vet name is Blossom, which my little humans shortened to Bloss, but now that I am elderly & they are much bigger I am known a Boss Dog!
    There is another good reason why I had to make it perfectly clear that I am BOSS, cause my humans now look after other peeps doggies when they go on hols, mum calls it Club Deb, & we had a lovely but untrained chockie Labbie 5 mths old come to stay called Coco! I reckon she should've been called Loco, but mum says that is not nice cause she is just a puppy & learning, ha well I taught her a thing or 2 mainly how to respect old dogs :) I could tolerate her coming back for another visit I suppose, Now I have been told that Honey is coming for a Meet & Greet!! Well I may be little but I can hold my own, mum says that Honey is much better mannered than I am nowadays, I used to be a very obedient girl but going deaf has its advantages when your old, little & cute hehehe. Look forward to learning more about you Dumpling, another advantage of being retired I can keep a paw on these things :)
    Cheers Boss Dog & Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dumpling!! Welcome to the blog world! You are a gorgeous doggie with beautiful eyes! And my human thinks you have a GREAT name!

    I'm so sorry to hear about your Mastitis sickie - that sounds painful! You poor thing! I hope the medicines from the vet work and you feel better soon.

    By the way, my human says to tell you that you should leave a comment on my BLOG, not my homepage, coz most of my blog friends and readers don't go to my Homepage and so they won't see your comment with your new blog address! So come to my blog (you can see it on my homepage at the top, called "Honey's Blog" or in my sidebar at the right, you can see my recent posts) and leave a comment on one of my posts (the latest is usually the best!) and make sure you put your blog address in the URL box - and then other doggies who are reading my blog can see you and then they might click on your name and come through to here to visit you! That's how you make lots of blog friends! ;-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx