About Me

Hi i'm Dumpling. I'm a chocolate labrador, 2 years old. I like all kinds of food although cheese is one of my favourites! i live with my bestest friend Norm and 3 pussy cats two are brother and sister ginger ones, I like them :) and one is a black and white one he's all grumpy and scratches me alot! Dad is top dog in my house we also have 4 little human puppies who i love very much and mummy too. I'm not a very big doggie alot of dogs are bigger than me, especialy Honey and even Norm too! Hope you enjoy reading my blog i'll uptade as often as i can probably only at weekends cause top dog doesn't let me on any other day! Dumpling xoxo

Saturday 19 February 2011

Saturday 19th February

Hi guys feeling fantastic now, all better!
 I've also managed to loose some weight (i put on quite a bit recently) and am back to my usual gorgeous self!   ; D

Big thanks to Honey and deb tate for my very first comments on my blog! Ellie was so excited when she saw them :) she started squealing and jumping around lots.

Ellie has been reading Honeys blog all the time she's glued to the computer! :) she really loved the post about 7 things Honey and Lemon did together and thought it was very sweet.The two little ginger kitties at our house do the "chirping" thingy too mummy thinks it's really cute. They don't pose for the Flashy camera though as you can probably tell from the photos! Also Ellie was just wondering how Honey gets those really funny little faces in her posts she would really like some of those to jazz up my blog a bit. :)




Two nice ginger kitties Trinket (the bigger one with a really long tail) and Lola (the little tiny one with a stumpy tail)


 And  ME!    ( much prettier than the kitties!)

 
As you can see my absolute favourite spot is the kitchen sofa Which is always messy 'cause i love to chill out on it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave some comments for me to reply to,
but remember your manners, anyone can see these so no nauty words or being nasty and growly to other people please.
thanks a load Dumpling and Ellie xx